How to Start or Reinstate A Chapter of Alpha Eta Rho
Official Procedures to Start or Reinstate a Chapter of Alpha Eta Rho
1. Secure at least ten interested students who wish to become charter members of the new or reinstated chapter.
2. Write a constitution and by-laws, including the selection of 2-3 Greek letters as the proposed chapter designator.
3. Secure a written statement from a school official affirming the new or reinstated chapter will be a recognized student organization on campus.
4. Write a formal letter to the National Office, requesting that an Official Charter be granted to the new or reinstated chapter.
Submist the Following Documents to the National Office:
- Formal Letter to the National Office
- Full Names of the Charter Members
- Copy of the Constitution and By-Laws
- Written Statement from a School Official
5. Upon approval of the formal request by the National Board of Directors, the National Executive Director will coordinate arrangements for a representative of the National Office to visit your campus and formally present the official charter and install all charter members with the Fraternity Ritual.
6. The National Initiation Fee of $35 per charter member should then be sent to the National Office, along with a typed letter specifying the date of initiation and full names of each charter member as they should appear on the official membership documents.
4579 Laclede Ave - Suite 1929
St. Louis, Missouri 63108
Office: (877) 410-1929