NATIONAL PRESIDENT: Toni Mensching
- The President shall preside over all BOD meetings, as well as other national meetings, and organize committees, as needed, to carry out the work of the Fraternity.
NATIONAL VICE PRESIDENT: Peter Bro
- The Vice President to perform all duties of the President in his/her absence, for any reason, and will act in this capacity until a new President is elected.
NATIONAL VICE PRESIDENT OF TECHNOLOGY AND COMMUNICATION: Vacant
- This office is responsible to oversee and report to the BOD on all matters of internal and external technologies and communications.
NATIONAL VICE PRESIDENT OF ALUMNI AFFAIRS: Cody Evans
- The duties of this office are to oversee, plan and report to the BOD on all matters and programs of Alpha Eta Rho Alumni.
NATIONAL SECRETARY: Vacant
- This office maintains records of all proceedings and is responsible for the official membership rolls, archives, and Bylaws of the Fraternity.
NATIONAL TREASURER: Scott Vlasek
- This office is responsible for all financial matters pertaining to the Fraternity and will keep the BOD informed of all such matters.
CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD: Robert Clement
- This office will serve at the pleasure of the BOD
NATIONAL STUDENT PRESIDENT: Miles Grief
- This office to serve as a voting member of the BOD and will preside over the annual meeting of AHP. The National Student President is elected each spring and is eligible for $1,000 scholarship.
NATIONAL EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR: Julia Jones
- This office is responsible for the daily operations of the Fraternity.
BOOKKEEPER: Virginia Spikes
- This office is responsible for the collection of dues and acts as the liaison between the Chapters and BOD including the accumulation of information for The Beam.